Alloy chemistry and Grade ID for PMI, NDT & Quality Control – The innov-X XRF has become the preferred analyzer for petrochemical, production/power and fabrication industies. It is widely accepted for alloy verification in nearly every major refinery, the nuclear power industry, and by leading alloy producers and fabricators.
Positive Materials Identification (PMI) – Grade ID – No arc created – Removeable handle to test through insulation ports, other hard-to-reach areas.
Engineered for in-service PMI, proven on surface temperatures up to 900F.
- Fast, precise analysis of difficult grade separations 304, 321, P91, many low-alloy steels.
- Flow-accelerated Corrosion (FAC): the best handheld for low Cr measurements (down to 0.02% in carbon steels.)
Metals Industries, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications – Fast allloy grade and chemistry verifications.
- Multiple, fullly editable grade library standards for fast comparisons to publishsed specifications. –UNS, SME, Mil Spec.
- Simple, fast data download with confirmatory spectra.
- Print Material Test Reports quickly and easily.
- Original test data fully encrypted to avoid tampering.
- Biomedical measure low FE concentrations in cobalt allloys
At BAYOU and ATH, safety is of the utmost importance. We boast one of the lowest employee churn rates in the industry. We understand that our dependable, motivated personnel are keys to our success.